On iPhones with face ID, you must press the side button and the volume up button simultaneously, while older models require you to press the side button and the home button simultaneously.
Millions of us take screenshots of pictures and messages on our iPhones every day, and now there’s an even easier way to do it.
The new feature can be installed by users as an option in the iOS 14 update.
Back Tap can be customized to perform a number of actions, such as taking screenshots, opening the Control Center, or enabling accessibility features.
This feature is a new option in the iOS 14 Update and is called Back Tap – mirror reports online.
But Apple has simplified this, and now you can take a screenshot by simply tapping on the back of the iPhone.
Another one added: “The ability to double tap on the screenshot on the back of the iPhone is one of the coolest features of iOS 14”.
Many iPhone fans were excited about the new feature and discussed it in social media.
One user said: “So you’re telling me that now I only need to tap twice on the back of my phone to take a screenshot? Yes, iOS 14 is on to something here”.
Fortunately, Back Tap is very easy to set up – here is our step-by-step guide.
1. make sure your iPhone has been upgraded to iOS 14 You can do this under Settings > General > Software Update.
3. tap Touch
2. to set up Back Tap, go to Settings > Accessibility
4. scroll to the end of the page and select Tap back
6. to set up Double Tap to create a screenshot, simply tap Screenshot
7. if you now tap twice on the back of your iPhone, your smartphone will take a screenshot
5. tap Double-tap or triple-tap to select an action.