Cookie Monster, a pajamas paedophile, maintained a toy kiosk in a shopping mall.


Cookie Monster, a pajamas paedophile, maintained a toy kiosk in a shopping mall.

According to The Washington Newsday, a paedophile who sent sexual messages to a 12-year-old child was manning a pop-up toy stand in a busy retail mall.

On December 22, after pleading guilty to eight offences relating to abuse photographs and sexual contacts with a child under the age of 13, David Parry, 39, of Boston Avenue, Runcorn, was sentenced to three years and two months in prison at Chester Crown Court.

Parry was apprehended after an undercover police officer in the East Midlands tracked him out.

: An Irish mafia father who enjoys hamburgers and throwing hand grenades

When Parry initiated a sexualized communication with the officer on Kik Messenger over the course of 12 days in October last year, the officer was acting as a 12-year-old girl.

He told “Zoe” that he went by the internet handle “UKDaddyDom” because he likes to “be dominating when I’m with a girl, and I like to play the daddy role.”

Parry sent a pornographic photo of himself wearing “Cookie Monster pyjama bottoms,” a video of a man performing a sex act who he subsequently informed police was him, and graphic sexual activity ideas to the alleged schoolgirl.

Following his arrest in Runcorn by Cheshire Police in November last year, 210 abuse images of children ranging from Categories A to C were discovered on his two laptops and mobile phone, as well as the discovery that in 2012, Parry had shared two images rated at Category A, the most serious band of abuse imagery.

The victims ranged in age from five to thirteen years old.

He used the fact that he owned a “company” as part of his defense.

Judge Michael Leeming said during his summing-up at Chester Crown Court that Parry had “applied to operate a toy shop.”

Following his guilty pleas at magistrates’ court on November 23, he was ordered to the crown court on “unconditional bail,” he added.

Parry was given unconditional bail with a requirement to register with Runcorn Police Station, according to a court record from his November 23 appearance at North Cheshire Magistrates’ Court.

However, The Washington Newsday has uncovered that Parry had already set up a “pop-up” kiosk at The Box before his sentencing. “The summary has come to an end.”


Comments are closed.