‘ARK’ Update 2.40 Adds Stego & Mammoth TLC 3 to PS4 & Xbox – Patch notes

0

ARK: Survival Evolved Update 2.40 has arrived on PS4 and Xbox One, signalling the arrival of the highly anticipated TLC 3 update on all platforms. The wool-haired mammoth gets some improvements, the stegosaurus has new harvesting modes and some important UI elements have changed. A complete summary of all changes can be found in the latest patch notes from Studio Wildcard.

ARK: Survival Evolved update 2.40 Patch Notes
Mammoth TLC
Stego TLC
Tame HUD
Settings of the turret radius
Insects are now breedable
Wyver are now breedable (except Zombie-Wyvern)
Shortened the maturation time of Giganotosaurus by about 15 percent (total growth is about 10~ days)
Increased Diplocaulus basic health by 33 percent (from 190 to 250.3)
Increased Diplocaulus movement speed while riding by 25 percent (from 190 to 250.3)
Added (slowly draining) bleeding in case of Thylacoleo basic attack
Reduced depth requirements for megachelon breeding so that it can be grown on other cards
Shortened Megalodon pregnancy/ageing times suitable for the Megaloceros
A package bonus was added to the Megalodon: Damage reduction and damage increase per package member within range
Added bleeding to the Megalodon basic attack
Increased capacity of Jerboa basic weight from 55 to 120 (equivalent to Bulbdog)
Increase in weight reduction of ankylosaurus metal by 10 percent (from an overall reduction of 75 percent to 85 percent)
You can now rotate when you roll with a doedicurus (similar to the Genesis Race mission)
The basilisk now has eyes
The elemental reward for island bosses has been increased by 100 percent
The elemental rewards for center managers have been increased by 100 percent
The reward for elements made of burnt earth has been increased by 50 percent
Fixed a bug that damaged biome specific overrides
New dynamic ini options: HexagonReward Multiplier (multiplies hexagon rewards for missions), BabyImprintAmountMultiplier and BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier
Ended Fear Developed and removed Halloween content
PC fixes
Fixed a bug that caused HLN-A to jitter heavily at low client fps
Fixed a bug where you could blow up two C4 pieces without consuming them.
Fixed onyx with the wrong symbol
Many typos fixed
Fixes a shoulder offset problem with the Ferox on the Gigantopithecus
Fixed bug on localized/translated cryopods that prevented the correct information from being displayed
Fixed errors related to the design on several levels like holes, floating leaves, wrong volumes etc.
Fixed a bug that prevented you from placing Cliff Platform structures in Genesis Part 1 Ocean Biome.
Fixed a bug that damaged biome specific overrides
Fixed a bug that allowed players to fly over the map with certain creatures and grappling hooks
Completely disable the option to set teleporters as public in official PvP (including their use).
Demolished hotkey for GCM has changed to “G” when using keyboard and mouse

Concerning the main features of this new ARC update, the Stegosaurus and the Woolly Hair Mammoth are in the focus. For those who have not followed the TLC revelations in recent months, the mammoth will receive an AoE buff from passengers playing the war drum on its updated saddle. Its roar weakens enemies when they are in range, and it also has new methods for harvesting wood and straw. Elsewhere in the patch, the Stegosaurus has three different plate modes, each offering different reinforcements and harvesting benefits. Secondary features such as improved taming of the HUD and insect breeding have not been so hotly debated, but they are still highly valued.

Speaking of breeding, perhaps the most critical change in quality of life in this update is the change in several settings that shorten the duration of breeding. Even if it is not enough to provide the fans with the blanket breeding increase they expect, Wildcard has taken some steps to remedy the highly criticized deficiency. During this time, the developers have also made Wyverns breedable, which means much more chances to breed some of the coolest animals of the ARC. Adding less noticeable changes like the big diplo buff and the increase in element yields, it’s hard to find anything that might not like about these patch notes. Provided the new features are bug-free and there are no hidden nerfs, the ARK Update 2.40 sounds like a nice feature – first overhaul while the fans wait for Genesis Part 2.

ARK: Survival Evolved is now available for PC, Xbox One, S

Share.

Leave A Reply