The murderer sobs while the police desperately tries to revive a friend whom he stabbed to death.


Arkadiusz Kaczmarek, 22, left his housemate Slawomir Kulesza lying on his back in a pool of blood before he left her house with a bloody kitchen knife.

Shocking body shots show the moment when a murderer was sobbing on the floor while the police desperately tried to revive the friend he had stabbed.

Kaczmarek was filmed sobbing on the floor when he was arrested for murder.

Then he climbed over the fence and fell asleep in the front yard of a house on Worcester Walk.

Kaczmarek was then seen walking down Westminster Road with a bloody kitchen knife that he was about to dispose of at the bottom of a metal fence.

The couple had been drinking for several hours on May 1 in their shared house at Blakemere Court in Ellesmere Port, but at 1:00 a.m. the next morning a neighbor was woken by loud noises.

A passer-by and the Worcester Walk homeowner were confronted by Kaczmarek, who fled the area on foot before being stopped in the police car by the two officers around 3 a.m.

After going inside to check on Kaczmarek and his friend, the officers found Slawomir lying on his back in a pool of blood.

The officers tried to question Kaczmarek about blood on his clothes, but found that he spoke very little English.

Disturbing footage from body cameras from that night shows an officer resuscitating Slawomir and calling an ambulance.

Kaczmarek wears a Nike hoodie and camouflage pants and his hands are tied behind his back while he screams in Polish.

While the officer is desperately trying to resuscitate Slawomir, Kaczmarek is seen lying on the floor sobbing and saying that he “does not speak English” while an officer tells him that he is under arrest on suspicion of murder.

Later, paramedics took over the resuscitation, but despite the best efforts of everyone involved, Slawomir was pronounced dead at the scene shortly after 3:30 a.m.

An autopsy revealed that Slawomir died from several stab wounds.

Kaczmarek was arrested in the house, and a murder investigation was initiated.

After a nine-day trial, the jury found Kaczmarek guilty of murder, and he was remanded in custody to be sentenced on Friday, October 30.

David Keane, Cheshire Police and Crime Commissioner, said: “As this case shows, the consequences of being heavily intoxicated and using a knife as a weapon can be devastating for all concerned.

The knife used to inflict the injuries was found by a member of the public on Sunday 3 May.


Leave A Reply