A telegraph pole catches fire just outside people’s homes.

0

A telegraph pole catches fire just outside people’s homes.

An electric telegraph pole fire was extinguished right on people’s doorsteps, requiring emergency assistance.

On Wednesday, June 23, Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service was alerted to reports of a fire on Armley Road in Anfield soon after 5.25pm.

At 5.30 p.m., one fire engine arrived to find one telegraph pole on fire.

READ MORE: Two men allegedly attempted to kill each other in a pub shooting

The fire was put out with the help of a hose reel jet.

Police from Merseyside are also on the scene.

When one passer-by witnessed the fire, he thought it was “weird” because he had “never seen anything like it before.”

Share.

Comments are closed.